1) Members shall direct their activities to the mission, goals and objectives of MGMA-Louisiana, which are to elevate through education the competence, standards and knowledge of all members.
2) Members shall not misuse information found on the web site (www.lmgma.org), disseminated in MGMA-Louisiana publications, meetings, workshops, seminars or other MGMA-Louisiana functions. Misuse of information includes representing MGMA-Louisiana information to other persons as having been authored or originated from any person or organization other than MGMA-Louisiana.
3) Members who also sell products or services shall not utilize information found on the web site (www.lmgma.org), obtained at MGMA-Louisiana functions such as meetings, workshops or seminars for their personal financial gain, including the solicitation of such products or services at any time during MGMA-Louisiana functions except when acting in the capacity of exhibitor or in the normal course of membership.
4) Members shall not disparage the work or conduct of other members but shall report unprofessional and or unethical conduct to the MGMA-Louisiana Board of Directors.
5) Members shall conduct themselves in a professional manner, maintaining a high personal standard of professional integrity and ethics.
Ethics Code adopted by membership March 21, 1997 and updated 2003.